21/09/2011

autumn, the best season of them all





Another great thing about dog walking is getting out and about every single day, it's a real pleasure to see the season changing from summer (eh? what summer), to autumn.  It's my favourite time of the year and I love collecting things when I'm walking and taking pictures.

Tilly in particular likes the beech nut casings...we have a huge copper beech in our garden and there are hundreds of the things....she likes to eat them?? I'm sure they're not good for her!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics! I think you'll find that Summer is the best season of them all though... :) x.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma