01/03/2012

dear March


We love you, you are a fabulous month and the arrival of spring is always welcome in this house.

We went to the Lake District this time last year, here is what Ullswater looked like on the day we arrived - stunning.

This year we are going to Mousehole in Cornwall, can't wait to show you the pictures.

March is a month of Birthdays for us, it's my Birthday (gulp), Tilly's first Birthday, my best friends Birthday and of course Mother's Day.

March means daffodils, St David's Day, St Patrick's Day and the clocks springing forward an hour - more daylight - hurrah!

Have a great March.  I know we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma