15/06/2012

Friday..fabulous or flunky


This made me smile.  Could Tilly be any more fabulous.

I can still see my feet but only just, this is fabulous too!




Could these paws be any bigger?

Visited the folks today for an early Fathers' Day visit to Dad and Delta looked fabulous.  Her and Tilly were very sweet together, that is after Tilly got over the fact that another puppy was MORE annoying than her!



I have a new blog friend who makes fabulous prints and she is having a giveaway this week, go and check out Tracey English now for a chance to be in the draw to win either a London print like the one above (there is another to choose from) or a cute set of five cards.  Ooooh lovely!



This is what I came home to at lunchtime!!!  Lovely stuff to advertise to the world. Flunky Friday for sure.

To explain, the builders had removed our waste pipe from the bathroom to underpin the house (as apparently there hasn't been anything there holding our house up for the last 100 or so years!!!), so any flush would just drop straight down on to their unfortunate heads..hence big sign in big letters outside front door.

What do you think the first thing I do is??  Yep, you guessed it, flushed the loo!  I didn't mean to, spent the whole time on the loo telling myself "I must not flush, I must not flush" and then it just happened, like, automatically...and whilst the building inspector was here.

So they were all stood around the removed pipe discussing the underpinning in very serious tones and then whoosh, loads of wee falls out of the sky onto their heads....THE HORROR!!!

Oh well, as I said to Mr P, it could have been MUCH worse!

7 comments:

  1. Your story today is very funny!
    I hate it when the functionality of the bathroom is disrupted!
    Have a good weekend!
    P.S: you should have taken a picture of the people's reaction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention , will pop your name in twice to the draw!!
    Love the doggies!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh! eh! eh! ;-))
    your dogs are really beautiful! nice to know they are good together!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered your blog and I too would have flushed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!

    Glad to have found your blog after you finding mine as this has given me a massive laugh!!

    Your pup just looks like our old dog Teddy did as a pup, exactly the same. He passed away not too long ago as he was about 17 years old. I must show my mum the picture, she'll no doubt have a tear in her eye.

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making me laugh ..... is Tilly a flat-coat? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Thrifty, yes Tilly is a flat-coat...gorgeous pups :o)xxx

      Delete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma