03/07/2012

treasury tuesday - the crochet edit

I'm feeling like its going to be a colourful, crochet summertime.

Here are a few of my favourite things on Etsy.

Owl in Crocodile Stitch - Cr...
Turquoise Patio Porch Cord C...
Crochet pattern colorful Chr...
Matryoshka Doll - PDF Croche...
40pcs 2 inch Handmade Croche...
Crochet pattern baby blanket
Crochet necklace. Reversible...
Rainbow necklace - Colorful ...
Crochet baby Hat with Flower...
rabbit toy amigurumi crochet...
FREE SHIPPING Turquoise Croc...
PDF Crochet Pattern - Whale ...
pillowcase with crochet trim...
Crochet Dishcloths Cotton Wa...
Rainbow Felted Bag Crochet P...
Hello yellow - afghan croche...

7 comments:

  1. I like colorful things and these are so pretty! I'd definitely wear the rainbow necklace. By the way, I just finished making the key lime pie following your recipe! It's in the fridge, cooling! It was very easy to make, I hope it turns out good in taste too (i'm not very talented in kitchen activities)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what wonderfully colourful things to brighten up this grey day! Loving the necklace, owls and dishcloths!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,

    Visiting from Sexta-feira's blog
    where I saw you posting about the
    lovely Mr. Butler!!

    Great blog and wow you are so talented!

    I wish I could crochet, or knit, or embroider, or sew
    or quilt, or.........


    Following you now.

    ps you look so lovely with your bump
    best of luck


    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah see I'm folower no 50!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Everyone seemed to love the pie! It tasted really nice and reminded me of cheesecake a bit! I'm so glad you met Fiona! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Bright Colours! I think since it has been so overcast here this summer, I have been craving bright colourful things inside..
    Such lovely items..I just adore the little rabbit toy, I think he is rather cute indeed!
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma