17/07/2012

treasury tuesday - the orange and blue edit


What is it about orange and blue, in particular that lovely turquoisey sea blue, that makes a gal smile?

Well orange never fails to cheer me up and put it together with blue and ta-da! Instant happiness.


chevron skirt - orange and w...
Pillow cover orange, aqua, w...
Orange and Turquoise Necklac...
Vintage Enamel Milk Can - or...
Day of the Dead Earrings - C...
SUMMER SALE-- Small Clutch i...
Mustache Mug - Tangerine Ora...
turquoise starfish earrings ...
Crochet Coasters Set Of Four...
2L Casserole/baking dish wit...
3-6 month size, bright blue ...
Orange Octopus Tote Bag
Ruffled Collar Girl's Dr...
Turquoise Crochet Choker wit...
Fabric flower pin orange fab...
Easter Bunny pillow cover, c...

13 comments:

  1. Love this colour combo! That little milk can is so cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip it's a great combination of colours. They are so bright and cheerful. And we all need a mug with a moustache on! Like it a lot. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great colour combination. Like that Pyrex dish, I could add it to the ones in the cupboard!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, what a beautiful colour combo!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have the pilow in the second picture!
    Another amazing selection of things. Bright and summer-y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty things - I love the necklace! Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something cherrie about these colours together. They do compliment each other.
    Great cushion and the little girl's ruffle dress is so cute. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to have stumbled across your blog. I love orange and blue together. My dad is a Broncos fan, so I hve grown up loving them! Darling blog.

    http://alyandtheboos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, that tin and pillow are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. always a fan of complementary colors--orange and turquoise are a perfect summery combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again Emma!

    I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Come and take a look!

    http://sexta-feira-sexta-feira.blogspot.gr/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!, those colours do go together really well, turquoise is my favourite colour i don't think i have tried them together but i definately would! nice pictures :)
    x
    http://nessi1988.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! One of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma