24/07/2012

treasury tuesday - the wedding edit


In honour of my own rather alternative wedding last week, I went in search of unusual wedding treasure on Etsy.

I personally think we should actually be Mr and Mrs Bloom rather than Mr and Mrs P but for some reason Mr P rejected the idea?!?!?  Well. I said. We can't have this lovely print then?? Hmph.

Made for Each Other - 8x10&q...
wedding dress deep V neck cl...
Wedding Band Set - Cast fr...
wedding signs shabby chic ca...
Wedding cake topper...Love b...
Ribbon Wedding Personalized ...
Bridal Hair Comb - Beach Wed...
Vintage Wedding Belt. Handma...
Bridal Shower Tags Wishing T...
Black Faux Fur Dog Bow Tie -...
Upcycled Mason Jars/ Wedding...
Bridal Wedding Butterfly Bib...
Romantic flower crown in ivo...
Wedding Bunting Mr & Mrs Fla...
Antoinette Clutch : Ivory on...
Autumn Wedding Bouquet - Han...

3 comments:

  1. The antoinette clutch and the mr&mrs bloom print are my favorite things this time!
    Another nice selection!
    Enjoy the week Mrs P/Bloom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the made for each other print and that gorgeous hair comb!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great things you found, love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma