31/07/2012

treasury tuesday - the embroidery edit


Do you love embroidery as much as I do.  I am in heaven with this treasury list.  I want it ALL!

Bee's World Crewel Embro...
Vintage Linen Hand Embroider...
Vintage Pillow Crewel Embroi...
full circle - embroidery sam...
Vintage Pillow Cover Mod Cre...
Embroidery Hoop Art - Tree, ...
Metal frame purse, coin purs...
Vintage Kitchen Towel, Flour...
Embroidered Flower Garden in...
30% SALE - Navajo necklace- ...
Vintage 1970s India boho hip...
Embroidered Initial Pendant....
Lolita mexican embroidered ...
Summer Popsicles. Hand Embro...
Modern BLOOMS -- An Original...
Embroidered Hoop Art

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes yes yes!!!

    They are all so pretty Emma
    - want each and every one!

    Have a good week

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the embroidery hoop tree. This makes me think that it must be a couple of years since I picked up an embroidery hoop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely ...another of my crafty loves! Embroidery is a lovely thing to do with your feet up in front of the TV ... Bee

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma