13/09/2012

a day all to myself


Today, for the first time in over three months, I have a day all to myself.

The builders have gone.

I am in heaven already and it's not even 9am.  Me and Tilly are upstairs in our jim-jams (well I am anyway), still in bed with a cup of tea and my laptop.

Last night we put the extra duvet on the bed for the first time and miraculously I slept all the way through the night for the first time in months and I feel refreshed and wonderfully happy.

Today I'm not going to do much, I'm going to take some pictures of our new kitchen and also do another draw for my August giveaway because the original winner, Islay Lass, did not contact me - this means that someone else will get a little packet of loveliness in the post instead so that makes me happy.

And that is it.

Heaven.





6 comments:

  1. good sleep equals happy person!!!
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely relaxing day today..enjoy! (Tilly too!)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect relaxing day ... go enjoy ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitchen pictures! We want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a solid nights sleep gives such an amazing feeling. Bed time with beautiful Tilly. Sounds bliss.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma