31/12/2012

the last post of 2012


What a year. What a flipping year!!

What a whirlwind, rollercoaster, smasher of a year!

I never knew that such emotions were possible; that terror and joy could inhabit the same space and that I had that many tears inside me!

To say that 2012 was eventful is somewhat of an understatement.  I squeezed so much in, falling pregnant, getting engaged, having a secret wedding and having a baby (actually. giving. birth!)....it exhausts me just thinking about it.

It has been a brilliant year, we laughed, we cried, we peed on the builders (well I did anyway and to be perfectly honest they kinda deserved it) and growing Betsy has got to be my greatest achievement ever.  Pushing Betsy out into this world, well, I'll save that story for another day, it's a bit gross and plenty icky!

I'm now looking forward to 2013 and would like to wish you all the very best for a brilliant, shiny and happy New Year.

Let's raise a glass to 2012 and welcome 2013 with big, old open arms.  Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Emma; you two are so very pretty together....
    And to think what you went through earlier with Elisabeth...
    Wishing you a very happy fresh, brand new year, with lots of laughter and love
    and baby cuddles! Mirjam xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Emma! She's gorgeous! Wishing you a happy, creative New Year with lots of love and new happenings. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you and your lovely family.
    Betty is just so adorable! You sure have packed a lot into 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty picture to end the year with! wishing you and ur family a great year ahead - from Diapermum's World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your lovely family, Emma ... definitely big, wide open arms to 2013 ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe.. Such a sweet photo of the two of you. A very Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope 2013 is just as great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you and your family! Your daughter is beautiful, and I hope she brings much joy and wonder into your lives in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma