23/08/2013

autumn is just around the corner, I can smell it

: boden :

I love that autumn is just around the corner, I felt a chill in the air today and leaves they are a falling already, I swear it.

I love September, new notebooks and pencils, new shoes, new haircut and lovely thick tights.  Boots!  I love boots and socks and hats and black dresses.  September is the freaking best month of the year.  Really.

I love knitted dresses, bright jumpers and boots, did I mention new boots.

: boden :

Leopard print anyone?

Nobody does leopard print autumn quite like Boden, I get excited when the catalogue arrives and want to buy literally everything in it.  There is something quintessentially British about Boden, great British style is a good strapline for the brand, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I love everything about this picture; the hats, the tights never mind the tunic.

: boden :

Are you as excited as I am about September coming?  Go on, get your boots out of the cupboard and test drive some socks, you know you'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this time of year! Glad you appreciate it too!
    Love, Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my favourite too ... yay to tights and boots ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma