02/08/2013

holy sweet peas, I got the job!


Holy cow, is it my imagination or are sweet peas the sweetest, prettiest peas ever?

These are from my Dad's garden, they are not only pretty as a picture but they smell gorgeous too, I like them a lot.

After my last post in which my disgustingly poor grammar made it sound like I already had the job, I felt it best to advise you that I didn't have the job at that time but lordy lord I do now!!

I am very pleased, over the moon in fact.  It is only a few hours a week but it will make all the difference to my sanity.

I've been dreaming of getting out of the house for a bit, of wearing clean clothes and high heels, having adult conversations and a bit of a giggle.  Yep sanity is going to be just fine.


5 comments:

  1. Happy girl!!!!! good for you!!!!!
    love, xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! They are rare and hard to get these days. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, one of my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love sweet peas. My own are so late blooming this year, could have something to do with the fact that I sowed them really late. Congrats on the job

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma