28/08/2013

some minty love





I have the misfortune, and I mean this in the most flattering of ways, of working next to Mint Velvet.

I don't mean that the shop is next door, on my way in to work or up the high street a bit, I mean that Mint Velvet clothes are right next to my eyeballs all day.  It is hellish.

I pretty much lust after like every single thing in the freaking concession and it is starting to get embarrassing and potentially expensive.  I'm not the only one either, when Mint Velvet get something new in, everyone sidles over for a feel, sniff, try on.

Here are my most lustworthy new season items; one, two, three, four, five.  The jana print dipped hem dress will have to be mine at some stage, it only seems fair, a girl can only take so much temptation.

2 comments:

  1. I love 2,3 and 4 they are so good and made for me. Please stop teasing me I must work but all I do is drool after stuff you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, it's times like this you need self control haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma