25/08/2013

things i love august 2013

I am lusting after this blackbird print.  Blackbirds are the way coolest birds ever, much nicer than those evil, murderous magpies, boo, I hate them bitches.

Anyway here are some other things I love this month.   See that I got me some pretty gold hearts and Photoshop, yep I got the actual Photoshop on my mother loving computer and I am in slightly confused love with it.



Things I love: one, two, three, four.

You will have to excuse me for a while whilst I create Photoshop shite masterpieces for your visual delight.  I'll get it out of my system soon, get bored and go back to normo pictures again, I promise.

1 comment:

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma