13/09/2013

autumn boots



Oh yeah, you know it baby.

The best thing about autumn is buying your new boots, that and the smell of hot dust when your heating comes on for the first time in months!

These are my favourite lovelies of the moment one, two, three, four, five and I must be really loving number four because I'm sure I've featured them already - maybe I should take my own hint, or else try to be a bit more original.

I got my new boots in.  Check 'em.


Cor.

How nice are they. Boden Boho Boots are mine, well they will be once they bloody well arrive.  Hurry up Boden, my feet need these boots.

1 comment:

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma